Dairy Sci. Technol.
Volume 90, Number 2-3, March–June 2010Special Issue: Selected papers from 4th International Symposium on Spray Dried Dairy Products,
15-17th April 2009, Melbourne, Australia
|Page(s)||321 - 334|
|Published online||30 March 2010|
- Al-Hakim K., An Investigation of Spray-Freezing and Spray-Freeze-Drying, Ph.D. Thesis, Loughborough University, UK, 2004.
- Al-Hakim K., Stapley A.G.F., Morphology of spray-dried and spray-freeze-dried whey powders, in Proceedings of the 14th International Drying Symposium, 22–25 August 2001, Drying 2004, São Paulo, Brazil, pp. 1720–1726.
- Anandharamakrishnan C., Rielly C.D., Stapley A.G.F., Effects of process variables on the denaturation of whey proteins during spray-drying, Drying Technol. 25 (2007) 799–807. [CrossRef]
- Anandharamakrishnan C., Rielly C.D., Stapley A.G.F., Loss of solubility of α-lactalbumin and β-lactoglobulin during spray drying of whey proteins, LWT-Food Sci. Technol. 41 (2008) 270–277. [CrossRef]
- Costantino H.R., Firouzabadian L., Hogeland K., Wu C., Beganski C., Carrasquillo K.G., Cordova M., Griebenow K., Zale S.E., Tracy M.A., Protein spray-freeze-drying-effect of atomization condition on particle size and stability, Pharm. Res. 17 (2000) 1374–1380. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ferreira I.M.P.L.V.O., Cacote H., Detection and quantification of bovine, ovine and caprine milk percentage in protected denomination of origin cheese by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography of beta-lactoglobulins, J. Chromatogr. A. 1015 (2003) 111–118. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ferreira I.M.P.L.V.O., Mendes E., Ferreira M.A., HPLC/UV analysis of protein in dairy products using a hydrophobic interaction chromatographic column, Anal. Sci. 17 (2001) 499–501. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Heldman D.R., An analysis of atmospheric freeze-drying, J. Food Sci. 39 (1974) 147–155. [CrossRef]
- Hindmarsh J.P., Russell A.B., Chen X.D., Fundamentals of the spray-freezing of foods-microstructure of frozen droplets, J. Food Eng. 78 (2007) 136–150. [CrossRef]
- Leuenberger H., Spray-freeze-drying – the process of choice for low water soluble drugs?, J. Nanoparticle Res. 4 (2002) 111–119. [CrossRef]
- Leuenberger H., Plitzko M., Puchkov M., Spray-freeze-drying in a fluidized bed at normal and low pressure, Drying Technol. 24 (2006) 711–719. [CrossRef]
- Maa Y.F., Nguyen P.A., Sweeney T., Shire S.J., Hsu C.C., Protein inhalation powders: spray drying vs spray-freeze-drying, Pharm. Res. 16 (1999) 249–255. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Malecki G.J., Shinde P., Morgan A.I., Farkas D.F., Atmospheric fluidized bed freeze-drying, Food Technol. 24 (1970) 601–603.
- Meryman H.T., Sublimation freeze-drying without vacuum, Science 130 (1959) 628–629. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mumenthaler M., Leuenberger H., Atmospheric spray-freeze-drying: a suitable alternative in freeze-drying technology, Int. J. Pharm. 72 (1991) 97–110. [CrossRef]
- Rogers S., Wu W.D., Saunders J., Chen X.D., Characteristics of milk powders produced by spray-freeze-drying, Drying Technol. 26 (2008) 404–412. [CrossRef]
- Rogers T.L., Hu J., Yu Z., Johnston K.P., Williams III R.O., A novel particle engineering technology: spray-freezing into liquid, Int. J. Pharm. 24 (2002) 93–100. [CrossRef]
- Rogers T.L., Nelsen A.C., Sarkari M., Young T.J., Johnston K.P., Williams III R.O., Enhanced aqueous dissolution of poorly water soluble drug by novel particle engineering technology: spray-freezing into liquid with atmospheric freeze-drying, Pharm. Res. 20 (2003) 485–493. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sheu T.Y., Rosenberg M., Microstructure of microparticles consisting of whey proteins and carbohydrates, J. Food Sci. 63 (1998) 491–494. [CrossRef]
- Stapley A.G.F., Freeze-drying, in: Evans J.A.(Ed.), Frozen Food Science and Technology, Blackwell, Oxford, UK, 2008, pp. 248–275. [CrossRef]
- Wang Z.L., Finlay W.H., Peppler M.S., Sweeney L.G., Powder formation by atmospheric spray-freeze-drying, Powder Technol. 170 (2006) 45–52. [CrossRef]
- Yu Z., Garcia A.S., Johnston K.P., Williams R.O., Spray-freezing into liquid versus spray-freeze-drying: influence of atomization on protein aggregation and biological activity, Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 27 (2006) 9–18.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.