Dairy Sci. Technol.
Volume 90, Number 2-3, March–June 2010Special Issue: Selected papers from 4th International Symposium on Spray Dried Dairy Products,
15-17th April 2009, Melbourne, Australia
|Page(s)||335 - 344|
|Published online||09 February 2010|
- Anema S.G., Pinder D.N., Hunter R.J., Hemar Y., Effects of storage temperature on the solubility of milk protein concentrate (MPC85), Food Hydrocoll. 20 (2006) 386–393. [CrossRef]
- Chiacchierini E., D’Ascenzo F., Restuccia D., Vinci G., Milk soluble whey proteins: fast and precise determination with Dumas method, Anal. Lett. 36 (2003) 2473–2484. [CrossRef]
- Davenel A., Schuck P., Marchal P., A NMR relaxometry method for determining the reconstitutability and the water-holding capacity of protein-rich milk powders, Milchwissenschaft 52 (1997) 35–39.
- Davenel A., Schuck P., Mariette F., Brule G., NMR relaxometry as a non-invasive tool to characterize milk powders, Lait 82 (2002) 465–473. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- de la Fuente M.A., Changes in the mineral balance of milk submitted to technological treatments, Trends Food Sci. Technol. 9 (1998) 281–288. [CrossRef]
- Gaiani C., Schuck P., Scher J., Desobry S., Banon S., Dairy powder rehydration: influence of protein state incorporation mode, and agglomeration, J. Dairy Sci. 90 (2007) 570–581. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Havea P., Protein interactions in milk protein concentrate powders, Int. Dairy J. 16 (2006)415–422. [CrossRef]
- Holt C., The milk salts and their interaction with casein, in: Fox P.F. (Ed.), Advanced Dairy Chemistry, Vol. 3: Lactose, Water, Salts and Vitamins, Chapman and Hall, London, UK, 1997, pp. 233–254.
- ISO-FIL-IDF, Dried milk and dried cream. Determination of water content, Standard No. 5537, Int. Dairy Fed., Brussels, Belgium, 1993.
- ISO-FIL-IDF, Lait. Détermination de la teneur en caséine du lait, Standard No. 17997-1, Int. Dairy Fed., Brussels, Belgium, 2004.
- Jimenez Flores R., Kosikowski F.V., Properties of ultrafiltered skim milk retentate powders, J. Dairy Sci. 69 (1986) 329–339. [CrossRef]
- Jost R., Functional characteristics of dairy proteins, Trends Food Sci. Technol. 4 (1993) 283–288. [CrossRef]
- Karman A.H., Vanboekel M., Evaluation of the Kjeldahl factor for conversion of the nitrogen-content of milk and milk-products to protein-content, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 40 (1986) 315–336.
- Martin G.J.O., Williams R.P.W., Dunstan D.E., Comparison of casein micelles in raw and reconstituted skim milk, J. Dairy Sci. 90 (2007) 4543–4551. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Martinie G.D., Schilt A.A., Investigation of wet oxidation efficiencies of perchloric-acid mixtures for various organic-substances and identities of residual matter, Anal. Chem. 48 (1976) 70–74. [CrossRef]
- McKenna A.B., Effect of processing and storage on the reconstitution properties of whole milk and ultrafiltered skim milk powders, Ph.D. Thesis, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, 2000.
- Mimouni A., Deeth H.C., Whittaker A.K., Gidley M.J., Bhandari B.R., Rehydration process of milk protein concentrate powder monitored by static light scattering, Food Hydrocoll. 23 (2009) 1958–1965. [CrossRef]
- Moughal K.I., Munro P.A., Singh H., Suspension stability and size distribution of particles in reconstituted commercial calcium caseinates, Int. Dairy J. 10 (2000) 683–690. [CrossRef]
- Schuck P., Piot M., Méjean S., Fauquant J., Brulé G., Maubois J.L., Dehydration of an ultra-clean milk and micellar casein enriched milks, Lait 74 (1994) 47–63. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Singh H., Interactions of milk proteins during the manufacture of milk powders, in: 27th World Dairy Congress, World Dairy Summit of the Int., Dairy Fed. Proceedings, Shanghai, Peoples Rep. China, 2006, pp. 413–423.
- Standards Australia, Methods of chemical and physical testing for the dairying industry, AS 2300.0, Sydney, Australia, 1995.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.