Dairy Sci. Technol.
Volume 89, Number 5, September-October 2009
|Page(s)||501 - 510|
|Published online||25 July 2009|
- Alkanani T., Friel J.K., Jackson S.E., Longerich H.P., Comparison between digestion procedures for the multielemental analysis of milk by inductively-coupled plasma-mass spectrometry, J. Agric. Food Chem. 42 (1994) 1965–1970 [CrossRef].
- Allen R.J.L., The estimation of phosphorus, Biochem. J. 34 (1940) 858–865 [PubMed].
- Aoki T., Umeda T., Kako Y., Cleavage of the linkage between colloidal calcium phosphate and casein on heating milk at high temperature, J. Dairy Res. 57 (1990) 349–354 [CrossRef].
- Chaplin L.C., Lyster R.L.J., Effect of temperature on the pH of skim milk, J. Dairy Res. 55 (1988) 277–280 [CrossRef].
- Holt C., Inorganic constituents of milk. III. The colloidal calcium phosphate of cow's milk, J. Dairy Res. 49 (1982) 29–38 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Holt C., The milk salts: their secretion, concentrations and physical chemistry, in: Fox P.F. (Ed.), Developments in Dairy Chemistry – 3. Lactose and Minor Constituents, Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, London, England, 1985, pp. 143–181.
- Holt C., Effect of heating and cooling on the milk salts and their interaction with casein, in: Heat-Induced Changes in Milk, Int. D. Fed. Special Issue 9501, International Dairy Federation, Brussels, Belgium, 1995, pp. 105–133.
- Holt C., An equilibrium thermodynamic model of the sequestration of calcium phosphate by casein micelles and its application to the calculation of the partition of salts in milk, Eur. Biophys. J. 33 (2004) 421–434 [PubMed].
- Holt C., Hasnain S.S., Hukins D.W.L., Structure of bovine milk calcium phosphate determined by X-ray absorption spectroscopy, Biochim. Biophys. Acta – Gen. Subj. 719 (1982) 299–303 [CrossRef].
- Holt C., Timmins P.A., Errington N., Leaver J., A core-shell model of calcium phosphate nanoclusters stabilized by -casein phosphopeptides derived from sedimentation equilibrium and small-angle X-ray and neutron-scattering measurements, Eur. J. Biochem. 252 (1998) 73–78 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Holt C., Wahlgren N.M., Drakenberg T., Ability of a -casein phosphopeptide to modulate the precipitation of calcium phosphate by forming amorphous dicalcium phosphate nanoclusters, Biochem. J. 314 (1996) 1035–1039 [PubMed].
- Le Graet Y., Brule G., Effect of concentration and drying on mineral equilibria of skim-milk and retentates, Lait 62 (1982) 113–125 [CrossRef].
- McDowell A.K., Comparison of various methods for estimation of solids-not-fat in milk and whey, J. Dairy Res. 39 (1972) 251–259 [CrossRef].
- Pouliot Y., Boulet M., Paquin P., Observations on the heat-induced salt balance changes in milk. 1. Effect of heating time between 4 °C and 90 °C, J. Dairy Res. 56 (1989) 185–192 [CrossRef].
- Pouliot Y., Boulet M., Paquin P., Observations on the heat-induced salt balance changes in milk. 2. Reversibility on cooling, J. Dairy Res. 56 (1989) 193–199 [CrossRef].
- Rose D., Tessier H., Composition of ultra-filtrates from milk heated at 80 to 230 °F in relation to heat stability, J. Dairy Sci. 42 (1959) 969–980.
- Walstra P., Geurts T.J., Noomen A., Jellema A., van Boekel M.A.J.S., Dairy Technology: Principles of Milk Properties and Processes, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, USA, 1999.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.