Dairy Sci. Technol.
Volume 88, Number 1, January-February 20083rd International Spray Dried Milk Conference
|Page(s)||105 - 120|
|Published online||21 February 2008|
- Anonymous, Standards for grades of dry milks including methods of analysis, American Dairy Products Institute, in: Bulletin 916 (1971).
- Anonymous, Codex standard for milk powders and cream powder, in: Codex Alimentarius 207, 1999.
- Anonymous, EU-27 Dairy and Products European Commission Simplifies Milk Regime 2007, in: GAIN Report, USDA Foreign Agricultural Service, 1-3.
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Official Methods of Analysis, Vol. I, 16th edn., AOAC, Gaithersburg, MD, 1995.
- Augustin M.A., Ingredients for recombination of dairy products, in: Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Recombined Milk and Milk Products, Special Issue 9902, International Dairy Federation, Brussels, Belgium (1999) 66-70.
- Guinee L.J., O'Kennedy B.T., Kelly P.M., Effect of milk protein standardization using different methods on the composition and yields of Cheddar cheese, J. Dairy Sci. 89 (2006) 468-482 [PubMed].
- Hardham J.F., Effect of protein standardization of milk by addition of UF milk permeate on the composition and storage stability of UHT processed milk, Aust. J. Dairy Technol. 53 (1998) 22-27.
- Harland H.A., Ashworth U.S., A rapid method for estimation of whey proteins as an indication of baking quality of nonfat dry milk solids, Food Res. 12 (1947) 247-251.
- Harland H.A., Coulter S.T., Jenness R., The effect of the various steps in the manufacture on the extent of serum protein denaturation in nonfat dry milk solids, J. Dairy Sci. 35 (1952) 363-368.
- Harland H.A., Coulter S.T., Jenness R., Natural variation of milk serum proteins as a limitation of their use in evaluating the heat treatment of milk, J. Dairy Sci. 38 (1955) 858-869.
- Jensen K., Milk powders: Specifications in relation to the products to be manufactured, in: Recombination of Milk and Milk Products, International Dairy Federation, Brussels, Belgium (1990), Special Issue 9001,104-125.
- Kuramoto S., Jenness R., Coulter S.T., Choi R.P., Standardization of the Harland-Ashworth test for whey protein nitrogen, J. Dairy Sci. 42 (1959) 28-38.
- Leighton F.R., Determination of whey protein index of skim milk powder, Aust. J. Dairy Technol. 17 (1962) 186-188.
- O'Conner F., McKenna B.M., O'Sullivan A.C., Bacteriological and whey protein denaturation aspects of heating processes used in the manufacture of low-heat skim-milk powder, Ir. J. Agric. Res. 8 (1969) 417-430.
- O'Sullivan A.C., O'Conner F., Aspects of heat treatment classified skim milk powder manufacture, Dairy Ind. 36 (1971) 340-344.
- Pearce R.J., Food functionality: success or failure for dairy based ingredients, Aust. J. Dairy Technol. 50 (1995) 15-23.
- Rattray W., Jelen P., Thermal stability of skim milk with protein content standardized by the addition of ultrafiltration permeates, Int. Dairy J. 6 (1996) 157-170 [CrossRef].
- Rehman S.U., Farkye N.Y., Considine T., Schaffner A., Effects of standardization of whole milk with dry milk protein concentrate on the yield and ripening of reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, J. Dairy Sci. 86 (2003) 1608-1615 [PubMed].
- Sanderson W.B., Seasonal variations affecting the determination of the whey protein nitrogen index of skim milk powder, N. Z. J. Dairy Sci. Technol. 5 (1970) 48-52.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.